The following is a list of responsive services that are available to all New Summerfield students and families:
- Mrs. Adair- I am available for phone calls, zoom meetings, and the school email. If you need someone to talk to, or if a student needs individual counseling, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- HOPE Center, Jacksonville- Offers many support services (http://www.hopecenter.info/)
- ACCESS Center, Jacksonville- Mental Health Services & Disability Services (http://www.jacksonvilletexas.com/list/member/access-anderson-cherokee-community-enrichment-services-7)
- Crisis Center, Jacksonville- Domestic Abuse Help (http://www.jacksonvilletexas.com/list/member/crisis-center-of-anderson-cherokee-county-93)
- Local Churches- You can always contact your church's pastor/bishop for emotional and spiritual services.